There are a lot of us that have gone through a love which we may have thought to be the perfect one for us. But then one small predicament in your seemingly perfect relationship changes everything you know about what the two of you have. How fragile things can be within the relationship. How bad you can feel when someone takes you for granted. How sh**** it feels to be treated like crap by someone you really care for, and have strong feelings for. But you don't have to put up with the crap he or she is putting you through. There will come a time where you can move on from the love you felt and from the hurt it gave you. I admit I still have not forgotten my ex girlfriend until now. We made mistakes in our relationship that inevitably led to our downfall as a couple. But I know I'll forget about her sooner or later. I just have to be strong and try to move on from the hurt. Just like what Ted Mosby said, "In the battle between history and mystery, it's best not to know". Maybe someday you would just be somebody that I used to know.
Thank you for the good times, Lilypad
I promise to be strong and forget you, like you did me.
Love,
Marsmallow
No comments:
Post a Comment